We at Mikrobex develop and produce safe, effective UVC air and surface cleaners for the professional use in industry, trade and public facilities.
Sie möchten einen Beratungstermin vereinbaren?
Rufen Sie uns an:
+49 / (0)40 / 89909-150
Wir haben geöffnet! Unsere Öffnungszeiten
Mo - Do: 08:00 - 17:00 Uhr
Fr: 08:00-16:00 Uhr
Increasing safety and quality of stay
Safety by significantly reducing the risk of infection wherever there are many people and constantly changing crowds.
- Gastronomy & Commerce
- Sports studios of all kinds
- Offices & Administration
- Healthcare such as doctors’ & hospitals
- Senior care facilities
- Educational institutions such as schools
and many more …
THE MICROBEX PRINCIPLE – EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY
Function & effect of UV-C rays
UVC radiation in the range of 254 nm triggers a strong photobiological reaction in the cells of viruses and microorganisms.
The intense UV-C radiation destroysthe molecular structure of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) and RNA (ribonucleic acid) – this inactivates harmful pathogens and therefore they can no longer multiply, die, but most importantly, they are no longer infectious!
Die Inaktivierungsleistung der Mikrobex Systeme mit integrierter UV-C Desinfektion beträgt bei SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) und dessen Mutanten – bis zu 99,9 %.
The “Mikrobex Cloud Principle” should be mentioned at this point, as the Cloud disinfection unit enables active airflow through the unit where the aerosols accumulate, directly below the room ceiling, so that this is significantly more efficient than using mobile disinfection units that stand in the room and suck in the air near the floor.
100% free of Chemicals
Clean air at all times
Safe & Odourless
Long life span
Other institutions and companies confirm the effectiveness of UVC radiation for disinfection:
COMPARISON UV-C AIR DESINFECTION WITH/WITHOUT HEPA FILTER
Mikrobex – a wise choice
Many decision-makers are faced with the choice of which UV-C Desinfection units to purchase in order to optimise hygiene to fight the pandemic. The units should guarantee safety, run quietly, be low-maintenance and reasonably priced, and have a long life.
Air filter with integrated UVC disinfection
- Low noise, approx. 31 dB only
- Inactivation of pathogens >99.9 %
- highly efficient UVC radiation
- Luftdurchsatz ca. 150, 200 oder 300m3/h
- Continuous operation up to 9,000 hours. Only then the UV-C tubes shall be replaced.
- No chemical additives, ozone-free, no radiation leakage
- Optical integration in ceiling systems (Odenwald) not accessible for children
- Low-maintenance and cost-effective
Fan with HEPA filters
- Many units have a noise level of over 45 dB
- Particles with less than 0.1 μm penetrate the filters
- Regular filter change
- Replacing the contaminated filters: Danger
- Requires a lot of space as a floor-mounted unit. Children can access the equipment!
- Costly and expensive
An owner-managed company
The Mikrobex UV-C units are manufactured by ARTEKO LED-Lighting GmbH in Hamburg. With over 14 years of experience as a manufacturer in the project business for special lighting applications and an interdisciplinary team consisting of specialists, we develop sustainable lighting & disinfection solutions for professional use.
As an environmental partner of the City of Hamburg, sustainable, environmentally friendly solutions are particularly close to our hearts.
An excerpt of our references impressively shows that we are at home in all areas of the public, commercial and private sectors.